Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Pictures

We went to the Spring Fling for David's work.

There was an Easter Egg Hunt.

And face painting!




However he was finished with the picture taking in this next picture. Is it mean that I think that he is cute when he cries? Of course we didn't just keep taking picture upon picture, but how could we pass up taking a pouty face picture!

And here is a picture of Samuel in his suit -all dressed up for church last Sunday! This suit came from Samuel's cousins, Lance and Dylan.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

K, that face painting is ADORABLE! What a cute little lion

Tammy and Mike said...

Yeah! He looks super in his suit! I am really impressed that he was able to endure the detail work of face painting. He looks really cute. What a precious little guy.

Jolene said...

I wish my kids could get cool face paintings like that. He looks really cute.

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

What a darling kid! I didn't think he could get any cuter, but he's proved me wrong! I sure miss the Spring Fling at Disney World. I was just talking about Spring Fling today because Kyrie got to do an easter egg hunt with her cousins today.