Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Busy Month

It has been such a busy month with moving and such. Sorry about not updating the blog! My sister and her family are here for a few more days - we are going with them tonight to see a show and I am hoping to get more pictures. It has been great to see them! However, I just can't believe how big they all are (not my sister, but the kids)! This little kids that I would play with while we were down at BYU are now teenagers! That just doesn't seem right. Has it been that long?!! Time keeps going faster and faster. I guess I just need to do better at keeping up!

1 comment:

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

Moving? Where'd you move to? Glad to hear all is well!