Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A simple question

I was downstairs with Samuel relaxing.  We spent the morning at Animal Kingdom and had just completed his daily treatment so I was pretty spent.  Samuel asked if I would get down so that he could ride me like a bull.  I kept saying things like "Later", "After this show", etc.  When nothing else worked I told him to go ask dad.......looking back I should have been more clear.
Samuel went upstairs and asked, "Dad, can I ride mom like a bull." 
I tried yelling up to clarify that Samuel was suppose to ask if he could ride Dad like a bull....it was too late.  David happily gave his permission for Samuel to ride me like a bull.  Samuel came down and with a big smile told me, "Dad said yes!"