Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fishing

Some of my favorite memories growing up were going to Barkers Fish Farm with my family - especially with my Grandma V.  We had such a great time and I am so glad we got to go there while we were on vacation.  Samuel had a great time.  He loved fishing and he really enjoyed being with his cousins.  If you live in Northern Utah or if you will be visiting, I would strongly recommend stopping here for some outdoor fun!  Here is a link to their website http://coldspringstroutfarm.com/ 
 








Samuel's First Fish

Trying to decide if he wanted to touch it

No comments: