Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hollywood Studios

We went to Hollywood studios with our good friends and we got to meet Phineas and Ferb....we will say that it was for Samuel that we waited in the line, but trully I think that David was the one who really wanted to meet them.  Honestly, our whole family enjoys the show!

We also met Buzz and Woody.  The line has really cute props for photos...if only my camera hadn't been acting up.  It wasn't taking pictures very well and it wasn't until the end of the like that I figured out that the setting had been changed to a night time/firework setting and that is why pictures weren't looking good.  Oh well, the pictures may be blurry, but I will still share :)
 

2 comments:

Melaina and Ben said...

Samantha!!!! He is so adorable I miss you all so much I wish you were closer! Your family looks well and Samuel is adorable!!!!!!!!! All my love sister!

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

So cute! Looks like you had fun! We like Phineas & Ferb too! I was pleasantly surprised by how witty that show is!