Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mondays

Starting in July 2010 I had the opportunity to work 4, 10 hour days per week and have every Monday off. This was an incredible blessing. Samuel and I would spend Mondays together to do errands like doctor appointments, grocery shopping, and just hanging out. The past year was so much fun. Then on July 1 of this year I started a new position which is also a blessing, but my schedule changed and Samuel and I no longer get to have that day to pal around together. I will truly miss Monday with my little guy. So on our last Monday together we did our errands and then had an ice cream cone. Samuel LOVED it!

No comments: