Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Celebration

On Friday David sent me a lovely plant. I really do love it. He is so thoughtful and great. Then that evening we went to Chevys for dinner. It was delicious. They sang to me and gave me a wonderful sombrero! I think I look silly in the pictures so I am not going to share those.
While getting ready to go to dinner I was talking to Samuel and he was so full of smiles and giggles and he had so much to say so I snapped a few pictures of him. He is such a happy little guy.





Then this morning we went to Gatorland. Boy is it hot out there! But we had a lot of fun and got to put our season passes to use.










No comments: