Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still Searching

Well, it has been over a month that I have been unemployed. Honestly, there are some parts of not having a job that I have enjoyed somewhat. I like being at home, but I do miss Samuel and David during the day. (Samuel still goes to daycare because there is a 7-month waiting list and if we take him out and I get a job then there will be no where for us to take him.) However, it has been nice because there have been nights that Samuel hasn't slept too well...like the night that he just wanted me to hold him and wouldn't sleep unless I was holding him so I didn't get to go to bed until 2 AM...and then David takes him to daycare and I got to catch up on some sleep. That was nice, but still, I find myself watching the clock from 3:30 until David and Samuel get home usually around 4:20 with much anticipation. It sure is nice when they get home.
On the job search front I am perhaps a bit discouraged, but I just know that something is going to come up. I know that we are being cared for very well by our Heavenly Father so I'm not worried. Whatever is suppose to happen will happen and we will be happy.

1 comment:

Wilde Things said...

Good luck, jobs and job searching are not much fun! I bet that would be hard waiting for you boys to get home. Best of luck!!