Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween

I really enjoy most holidays and with Samuel holidays seem even more fun.  One of my favorites is Halloween because I think that Samuel is just so cute in his costumes!  And, one of my favorite things that we have done for the past few years is attend Sea World's Halloween Spooktacular.  I think it is so cute.  We went today and it was very, very rainy!  Be we had lots of fun and it is so early in the season that we will likely go next weekend too and hopefully get even more pictures.  I will share a couple pictures from today, but because I am feeling somewhat reminisent, lets first look at Samuel of Halloween's past.

Halloween 2008 - Who couldn't fall in love with this adorable Samuelstein?!

Halloween 2009 - Samuel Tiger with two pumpkin fish at Sea World's Halloween Spooktacular
Halloween 2010 - Samuel Turtle at the Celebration Pumpkin Patch


Halloween 2011 - Pirate Captain Samuel at Sea World's Spooktacular

1 comment:

Melaina and Ben said...

Oh my gosh he is just so darn cute! I miss you guys so much! Love you!!