Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Headache

I was so sad this morning when I woke the little guy up and he told me that he had a headache.  I passed the word to David, and much to my surprise he started laughing.  I couldn't imagine what could be funny about my darling little boy having a headache.  Then David explained that when they were getting ready for bed last night, Samuel informed him that in the morning he would have a headache and would not be able to go to school......

Oh my, I think we are in trouble! 

1 comment:

Tammy and Mike said...

Just caught up with all your posts! We miss you guys!