Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Virus

Samuel has had a stomach bug this week and it has been making is tummy really hurt.  The other night he asked me to come into his room.  He was trying to fall asleep and he wanted me to tell him why his tummy hurt.  I explained that he had a virus.  I also explained that is why we got him some special drink, try to eat good food, and always wash our hands so that we can be healthy and strong and our bodies can fight off the germs.  Samuel asked what would happen to the virus.  I told him that his body would fight it and it would die - we put it in terms of super heros fighting the bad guy.  Samuel then asked if the virus would go back to live with Heavenly Father.  Smart little boy - always listening and remembering.

No comments: