Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Monday, August 19, 2013

Birthday Celebration Part II

This part of the celebration occurred on my birthday and it was a really great day.  It started by Samuel waking my and singing, "It's momma's birthday, it's momma's birthday" followed by him running in my room, jumping on my bed and giving me a big birthday hug.  He had been counting down to my birthday because he helped plan everything about it. 
While I got ready for the day, Samuel and David went downstairs and made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  They were delicious. 
We then left to attend the orientation at Samuel's school where he would start kindergarten!  The orientation went really well and Samuel got excited to go to his new school.
After the orientation we went to see Disney's Planes.  Samuel really liked the movie, and I loved watching it with him. 
After the movie we went to lunch at Whispering Canyon at Disney's Fort Wilderness Lodge.  We had a delicious lunch.  Samuel particularly loved when he asked for ketchup that everyone who had ketchup on their table had to bring him their bottle, and then when  different customer asked for ketchup we had to deliver it to them.  So much fun!  (Samuel loved the entire theme of the restaurant.)
Perfect amount of ketchup for this ketchup lover!


No comments: