Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quote by Nelson Mandela

I don't remember where I found this quote, but I do really like it. We are all great in our own little way and why not celebrate each other's strength. You can be great at something and if I'm not then you shouldn't feel self-conscious about that talent, you should share it with me so that I can enjoy it and possibly even improve myself. So, go ahead, be great and have the courage to share your talents with everyone.

I guess the reason that I loved this so much is because I didn't always realize that I am still great if someone else has a talent that I don't have. The fact that I have talents different from another person does not diminish the worth of anyone, in fact, it is quite the opposite. We are all given different strengths so that we may edify one another and we can all shine together.

No comments: