Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Animal Kingdom

We are on the train going out to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I really like this part of Animal Kingdom; if you go in the morning you can see the animals being cared for. Yesterday we saw them check out the opossum and giving her a sonogram. Papa and Samuel have become good buds. Papa took Samuel in to see the goats and sheep. On the train back from Rafiki's Planet watch.

A gorilla! I didn't know that Animal Kingdom had gorillas! I have been there several times but still haven't seen the whole park.
We are having so much fun with David's parents. Samuel really loves have two more people to pay attention and play with him!

2 comments:

Melaina and Ben said...

Oh my gosh!!! this just makes SO SO SO excited to come see you guys! Oh I wish I was there!!!!

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

I'm glad to see you're all doing well & able to get out of the house! So glad Samuel's surgery went well! Does Samuel like the animals at the affection section yet? Kyrie used to go say hi to the goats up at their eye level right after she started to walk (I think she was probably about 16-18 months at that point, though).