Quote of the Moment

This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." Corrie ten Boom, The Hiding Place

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Curly Curly Hair

Yup - Samuel has lots of curls! I love it. He is sooooo cute, if you don't mind me saying so :)

I really like this picture because he is just out of the tub so his hair is at its curliest and he has a big grin showing off his teeth - that's right! Samuel has sprung another tooth, it is to the right of the tooth you can really see.

2 comments:

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

How fun! I love babies with curly hair! (Of course I'm biased, since both my babies had/have curly hair). Cute picture!

Jenn said...

OOOOh, man, am I jealous! Look at those luscious locks! I adore curly hair, and he's got so much of it!